Thursday, December 28, 2006
We need a blue sky holiday.I can't enter some websites. The internet connection is lagging, and an impatient person(That's Me) would not be able to withstand it. I'm so dependent on technology and I would not be able to function properly when there is no proper internet connection. It would take weeks for the internet to function properly because of the two massive earthquakes which took place in Taiwan, affecting Asia. Trust me, the weeks would go onto months. That leaves a sick feeling. I hate natural disasters because 1) most of the people are caught unprepared, and for that, they pay with their lives. 2) it makes me feel like the world if tearing itself apart. 3) when it affects the internet connection, it kills me, literally.
Msn broke down on me, again. Not being able to login and chat shot me to my death. Especially on a rainy season like this and I have no company to go out with as all of them ARE busy working while I'm stoning at home.
Rain(not korean star), please go away. Even thou I said I loved you in the previous entry but you're driving me nuts for making my shoe wet EVERYDAY and having to dry it up for the journey the next day. Random thoughts all over my mind.
Baby believe in meIf love was a crimeThen punish meI would die for youCause I don't want to live without youOh what can I do? Selfishly I'm in love with youCause I've searched my souland know that it's you
mooo-ed